Happy Independence Day!
Take your connection to the market one step further--volunteer at the Bexley Farmers' Market!
Need a reason to volunteer? How about five of them:
1. Get to know our vendors. At a farmers market you can get to know the people who grow, raise, bake, preserve and prepare your food. You'll learn their names, where they do their work, and what life is like for them. And they get to know you too!
2. Make new friends. Studies show that you’re 10 times more likely to have a meaningful conversation at a farmers market than at a regular grocery store. We're sure you'll have plenty to talk about with like-minded market goers.
3. Give back to your community. Community service and volunteerism are an investment in our community and the people who live in it.
4. Get outside! Volunteering at a farmers market can be a chore--or it can be a splendid, outdoor experience in a colorful friendly environment. At the Bexley Farmers' Market, it's the latter of the two!
5. Understand what local means. Part of the pleasure of volunteering (and shopping) at your local market is developing an appreciation of fresh, local foods at the height of their natural season.
Our vendors for Thursday, July 5th include:
GoldenLife Dog Food
SaraBee Pure Honey
Sunny Meadows Flower Farm
The Batch Bakery
Shagbark Seed & Mill
Dan the Baker
Speckled Hen Farm
Sweet Thing Gourmet
Spring Haven Farms
Ohio Farm Direct
Lucky Cat Bakery
Wayward Seed Farm
Our food cart: Leslie's Creperie
Join us every Thursday, May through October from 4:00-7:00PM!
Bexley Farmers' Market
2111 East Main Street
Bexley, Ohio 43209
For more information, or questions related to any of our services, please contact us via email at email@example.com. See you at the market!